Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One down, Two to go...

So i had my first exam this afternoon and im sad/glad to say that it wasnt all it was hyped up to be! The stories of cold metal tables scraping on cold cement floors and being cramped in like tins of sardines were quickly rushed out of my mind as i sat in my relatively comfortable chair which glided with ease across the carpet of the Ridley Centre at the Adelaide show ground. I got so wamr in my exam that actually had to take off my scarfe and jacket for fear of becoming a baked potato. Anyways, i should probably get some sleep in since my next exam is in about 7 hours... its all good though because i think i have actually memorised the entire semester's work because... well im a sad, sad individual thats why. Have been checking the weather for my club med fun and unfortunately it looks as though its going to be raining when i get there (stop laughing). Why is it that climates tend to reverse themselves whenever i go to a place? Anywho, i will more than likely post again within the next few days out of puire boredom because my next exam after tomorrow will be next tuesday and there is not a great deal more i can study for that either. coolio.
toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back blogging. I am sure you will enjoy Club Med (much better than exams). Look forward to reading about your experience. Love Gayle & Phill