Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Here We Go...


Ok so apologies for the months of non blogging to those of you who have been checking this spot in the hope of hearing about my antics. Unfortunately I havent had a very interesting few months. University is going swimmingly if their plan is to kill me with assignment overloads. The reason for the lovely picturesque scene and this fabulous post is because today I got the very exciting news that i am going to be visiting this very place in exactly 2 weeks. It's called Lindeman Island, situated in the Whitsundays, and I have managed to get myself a job at the Club Med resort on the Island. ....Ya, i know, im fricken excited. Anywhos, I leave in a couple of weeks, on the day after my last exam... assuming the exams dont kill me first. I have three exams this semester: one on the 20th, the 21st and the 26th of June and then on the 27th of June, I Leave for Club Med.
Well I hope this has provided some sort of entertainment for at least one person!
Have fun, stay safe and hopefully it wont be months before the next post!
Toodles!

2 comments:

Lib said...

i am so jealous! how do you get these gigs? plus how are you going to fit this into your uni hols????

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you again Dan!!
Good luck in your exams. Looking forward to more updates. LUL Gr.ma.xxxx