Thursday, April 06, 2006

Melbourne...

Ah the delights of delayed flights! I got into Adelaide at 10:20pm tonight, after being delayed for an hour and a half at Melbourne Airport because of a storm in Sydney... go figure. So anyways, im a happy little chappy despite my hour and a half of boredom at the end of the day. Mum and I began our day at 5am this morning and made our way to the airport in the dark. Once we arrived into Melbourne, we hit Bourke St Mall and shopped around for a bit, had a coffee at Starbucks and did some more shopping! at around 12:30pm, we headed to the America Embassy where i sat around for an hour to talk to two people who checked my ID and gave me some forms. After my mini 'interviews' Mum and I headed back into the city and finished off the day on Bridge road exploring the many factor outlet stores. That was my whole day pretty much... to sum it up: Flying, shopping, interview, shopping, waiting, flying... But i had heaps of fun! Hope everyone is fine and dandy... Catch!

No comments: